[B&W Announce] RWNYC Worcester 11th September

Jan Wyatt janwyatt at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 19:37:08 BST 2021

Calling all Bath & Wells Young Ringers, would you like to be part of The RInging World National Youth Contest, a Striking Competition, to be held in Worcester on Saturday 11th September<x-apple-data-detectors://0>? If the answer is yes, please let me know. You can ask to be in our Team or just come along for a tower grab. You need to be 18 or younger on the day to be in the team. Will take all who want to come and supply them with a team shirt. Transport by minibus.

Also pleased to hear from adults/parents who would like to come along to help.
Jan
07779 388114<tel:07779%20388114>