[B&W Announce] EGMET RINGING DAY, 2019

Julian Back webmaster at bath-wells.org
Tue May 28 17:06:58 BST 2019

EGMET RINGING DAY, 2019

The next EGMET ringing day will be on Saturday, November 16th.    We will
be working on ringing 2nd’s place Surprise Minor methods and then
converting them into 6th’s place methods.  We will be starting with
Cambridge (which is a 2nd’s place method)  and will then ring  it’s 6th’s
place partner, Primrose.  We hope that there will  be the opportunity to
ring other pairs of methods as well during the day if you wish – for
instance Beverley and it’s 6th’s place partner, Berwick, or Ipswich and
Norfolk.  It will depend on how many people come along and what their
capabilities are.

 The venue has yet to be decided, but it will be in the Ilchester or
Crewkerne Branch area.

 If you would like to come, please put the date in your diary now.  Nearer
the time we will send out more details and ask for names and preferences
for methods.

If you are a competent Surprise Ringer, please save the date as we shall be
needing you!

Best wishes, Helen Beaufoy  (helenbeaufoy at outlook.com)