[B&W Announce] Fw: Association AGM

Jay BUNYAN jay.bunyan at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 24 10:05:48 BST 2019

   Please find attached the agenda for the Association AGM on 11th May.  Please print off your copy to bring to the meeting I do not intend to bring more than a few copies with me.

Details of the towers open and all supporting documents can be found on the association website -www.bath-wells.org in the documents section.
You will see that here is an urgent need to fill the Peal Secretary and Report Editor posts.  If you would like to offer for either, or know someone else who would, please contact me as soon as possible.  Offers for other association posts would also be welcome, including Central Council representatives.
Please let me have items for Any Other Business by Wedneday 8th May.  Apologies for absence would also be appreciated.
Jay BunyanGeneral SecretaryBath & Wells DACR