[B&W Announce] Peal fees and details of peals

jaybunyan1@gmail.com jay.bunyan at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 17 20:42:09 BST 2019

As a temporary measure following the death of Jenny Astridge peal fees and subscriptions for NRLMs elected prior to peals should be sent to Liz Lane, the Association Treasurer.Details of peals rung and those elected should be sent to me.  Existing time scales apply.
Please would peal ringers share this information with conductors who may not be on the list.
Peal Secretary is a vital role within the Association and I would be pleased to hear from anyone interested in taking this over.  A job description can be found on the website in the documents section (All Officers Terms of Reference).  The same applies to the post of Report Editor.
Jay BunyanGeneral Secretary Bath & Wells DACR

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad