[B&W Announce] Next Saturday, March 23rd - Frome Branch Training Day

Jenny Cornwell FromeBranch.EducationOfficer at bath-wells.org
Sat Mar 16 15:38:28 GMT 2019

Hi All:
For your diaries: The next two Frome Branch Training Days are on March
23rd.
    133     Rounds, Call Changes and more.....
    134     Plain Bob Minor (plain courses & touches)
There is room for one or two on both courses.
At present we are planning to run one in the morning and the other in
the afternoon, both at High Littleton. The arrangements will be
confirmed when the final numbers are known.
Please send me an email: FromeBranch.EducationOffice at Bath-Wells.org or
ring me on 01761 453641 or send me a message by text or "WhatsApp" on
07713 158472
I have attached an application form along with some other details.

April's course is on Saturday the 27th and is:
     135. Triples, Grandsire and/or Stedman, (plain courses &
     touches)

Leaving out May,where there Bank holiday's at both ends and our
Association's AGM in the middle and moving onto June there are courses
at both ends
     1st June:
     136  Raising and lowering including making coils. Finishing
     with going 'Up & Down' in Peal
and 29th June
     137 Grandsire Doubles (plain courses & touches)
     138 Handling Workshop leading to Rounds etc.
--
Jenny Cornwell, Frome Branch Education Officer.
Tel: 01761 453641,  Mob: 07713 158472 (Texts only please)