[B&W Announce] Frome Branch- Training Day - Saturday January 26th

Jenny Cornwell FromeBranch.EducationOfficer at bath-wells.org
Wed Jan 9 21:37:24 GMT 2019

Hi All:
For your diaries: The next two Frome Branch Training Days are on
January 26th.
     130      Moving on from Plain Hunting (Treble and inside to
Bastow, Treble to touches.)
     131      Plain Bob Doubles (plain courses & touches)
The closing date for both these courses is 19th January.
Please send me an email: FromeBranch.EducationOffice at Bath-Wells.org or
ring me on 01761 453641 or send me a message by text or WhatsApp on
07713 158472
What out for the Listening and Rhythm Workshop, now on February 16th
2019. Ask your Tower Captain/Corresponding contact, go on Frome Branch
Facebook page to find out more.

March's courses are on Saturday the 23rd and are:
    133     Rounds, Call Changes and more.....
    134     Plain Bob Minor (plain courses & touches)

--
Jenny Cornwell, Frome Branch Education Officer.
Tel: 01761 453641,  Mob: 07713 158472 (Texts only please)