[B&W Announce] Applications for grants from Bath & Wells DACR Bell Fund

Jay Bunyan jay.bunyan at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 8 18:30:45 GMT 2019

A reminder that applications for grants from affiliated towers should be with me by 7th February for consideration by the Trustees of the Bell Fund at their meeting in March. A recent (within the past 2 years) inspection from the Tower Adviser is a mandatory requirement and applications should be accompanied by a copy of the chosen quote.
Please share this to towers/PCCs that could be considering an application but may not use this mailing list.
Feel free to contact me if you have any queries.
Thank you in advance

Jay Bunyan
General Secretary
B&W DACR