[B&W Announce] Safeguarding

Julian Back webmaster at bath-wells.org
Thu Jan 19 12:46:08 GMT 2017

This is posted on behalf of Barrie Hendry:

I'd like to thank those people who are now completing Safeguarding Survey
returns.  If you havent done one.....  a return by the end of February will
enable me to have the information by the time of the General Committee
meeting.

Please note that if you want to go on a Diocesan run training course you
will have to wait for probably 6 months until the new Diocesan Training
Adviser is appointed.  Do not phone Helen Humphries as indicated on the
survey form.  I will post here as soon as I hear the new appointment is
working.

Thanks...........  Barrie Hendry, Safeguarding Officer