[B&W Announce] Ringing at the RISC OS Show - February 21st. - resent

Jenny Cornwell jjcornwell at freeuk.com
Mon Feb 9 12:39:22 GMT 2015

Hi All

It has been pointed out to me I forgot to put the show times in the
email below.

The times are 10.30 to 4.30

More can be found out about the show www.riscos-swshow.co.uk/

-+-+-+

John Norris will be bringing his dumbbell to the RISC OS  show at the
Webbington Hotel, Loxton, Axbridge (www.webbingtonhotelandspa.co.uk/)
on February 21st.

He will be demonstrating the dumbbell running his software on a
Raspberry Pi. (Mary will be selling her excellent jam!!). He still has
a stock SD cards for using with Pi with 5 ringing programs
pre-installed on them.

Fortran Friends also has bellringing software.

For the Raspberry Pi enthusiasts amongst us many of the exhibitors
will be also demonstrating/using them. Several stands will be selling
Raspberry Pis, spares and accessories, including 'CJE Micro's and 4D'
(http://www.cjemicros.co.uk/)

All are welcome.

--
Jenny Cornwell
Frome Branch Education Officer.  Tel: 01761 453641